Usability testing is a technique used in user-centered interaction design to evaluate a product by testing it on users. This can be seen as an irreplaceable usability practice, since it gives direct input on how real users use the system. This is in contrast with usability inspection methods where experts use different methods to evaluate a user interface without involving users. Usability testing focuses on measuring a human-made product's capacity to meet its intended purpose.
CariKture India team of Usability experts will help you with the user-experience of your application and come up with a Usability test strategy based on the type of users, demographics, key business scenarios, etc. The team will identify a set of appropriate users, draft survey questions and help the targeted users complete the survey. The user behavior and actions will be monitored in real-time along with conducting interviews to get deeper insights about the application’s navigational scenarios and other options. CariKture India will provide a detailed Usability analysis report with the following key parameters:
- Average Application Usability Rating
- Average Application Usability Rating Graph
- Usability Ratings of different countries
- Areas which are easy to access & areas where improvement is required
- Detailed comments provided by individuals
- Post-Task Average response given by users
No matter how in-depth your project planning and market analysis, there is still no substitute for rigorous QA testing and user feedback. Usability Testing aims to deliver both functioning analysis and behaviour logic to truly determine the software ‘Fit for Purpose’ status. Identify opportunities to develop the product comprehension and intuitive usage through improved Visuals, better UI and navigation, instinctive workflows, and refined architecture.
CariKture India Usability Testing provides:
- Provide successful user experience of your software;
- Get rid of common problems that may the end-users face interacting with your application;
- Diminish time needed for a new user to learn how to utilize your application;
- Save money on the support team by removing common difficulties of performing tasks by means of the software;
- Usability aspects of the software;
- Learn the end-users opinion about the software, their comments and suggestions that can be used for improvement of the product and making it one of the best among the competitors.